global Aluminum Casting market was valued at US$ 92970 million in 2019 and it is expected to reach US$ 109780 million by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 4.4% during 2021-2026.
Casting is a simple, inexpensive and versatile way of forming aluminum into a wide array of products. Such items as power transmissions and car engines and the cap atop the Washington Monument were all produced through the aluminum casting process.
China is a big aluminum casting consumption country, but it is not strong country. According to our research and analysis, manufacturers from USA and Europe are the major leaders in the international market of aluminum casting.
In application, aluminum casting downstream is wide and recently aluminum casting has acquired increasing significance in various fields of automotive, aerospace &military, Engineering Machinery and general industrial machinery and others. Globally, the aluminum casting market is mainly driven by growing demand for automotive which accounts for nearly 51.72% of total downstream consumption of aluminum casting in global.
Find more details about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-aluminum-casting-market-research-report
(Impact of COVID-19 is covered in this report)
The Aluminum Casting market research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application. Each type provides information about the production during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. By Application segment also provides consumption during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
Key Companies included in Aluminum Casting market report are Alcoa, Dynacast International, Gibbs Die Casting, Ryobi, Martinrea Honsel, United Company Rusal, Nemak, Rockman Industries, Endurance, LTH, CHALCO, China Hongqiao, Guangdong Hongtu, Hongte, Wencan and more in terms of company basic information, product portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price, Gross Margin (2016-2021)&Recent Developments/Updates.
Inquire for more details or sample report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1419197
Table of Content:
1 Aluminum Casting Market Overview
– Product Overview and Scope, Market Size Growth Rate Analysis by Type, Consumption Comparison by Application, Growth Prospects)
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
– Market Share, Average Price, Production Sites, Area Served, Product Types, Competitive Situation, Trends, Concentration Rate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion
3 Production and Capacity by Region
– Global, North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, India Market Share by Region (2016-2021) & Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin
4 Global Aluminum Casting Consumption by Region
– Consumption Market Share for
– North America (U.S.A, Canada)
– Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia)
– Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, India, Australia)
– Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
5 Production, Revenue, Price Trend by Type
– Global Production & Revenue Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
6 Consumption Analysis by Application
– Global Consumption Market Share by Application (2016-2021) & Consumption Growth Rate
7 Key Companies Profiled
– Corporation Information, Product Portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin (2016-2021), Main Business and Markets Served
8 Aluminum Casting Manufacturing Cost Analysis
– Key Raw Materials Analysis, Price Trend, Key Suppliers, Manufacturing Cost Structure, Industrial Chain Analysis
9 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
10 Market Dynamics
– Trends, Drivers, Challenges, Restraints
11 Production and Supply Forecast
– Production, Revenue Forecast (2022-2027) for North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, and India
12 Consumption and Demand Forecast
– Forecasted Consumption by Countries for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America
13 Forecast by Type and by Application (2022-2027)
– Global Forecasted Production, Revenue, Price by Type (2022-2027), Forecasted Consumption by Application